Tuesday, March 10, 2009

#19 Web 2.0

Well, how can I possibly post about just one of these sites. I have found a plethora of websites which I will probably visit again, all conveniently stored by Delicious. However, I will try to limit my self to one. Although I always see people listening to radio online, I never really looked into it. Now, I have Pandora. The ease with which I was able to build up a list of favorite artists was unbelievable. This is incredibly convenient as I am constantly going back and forth between different computers. Not only that, but now I have a constant stream of suggestions for new music. Since I have no friends, I have no inspiration for new material, so I often wind up listening to the same thing over and over again. Now I get some fresh music to throw in. How bad could it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment